- Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers! Congratulations to all who were born of a mother.
- Sale of leftovers after the Blessing of the Fleet - There are both spring rolls (lumpia) and barbecue sticks (shish) for sale. Spring rolls can be bought in any quantity for $1/roll. The BBQ sticks are frozen in groups of 50 or 75; unfortunately, we cannot thaw them out to break them into smaller quantities without ruining them. However, if you are planing a party or other big event and can use some really good shish kebabs, we can arrange a good price. You can buy these items after any Mass or from the office during regular office hours.
- Red Door Yard Sale - back by popular demand! We will hold a yard sale on June 1st, the first Saturday of the month. If you have any items to donate, please bring them to the church hall after a Mass or during office hours. More info soon.
- The next meeting of Theology for Young Catholics (more info) will be either May 17 or May 31. Please vote for a date by responding to the e-mail Fr. Bob sent (a "Nativity Doodle Poll"). If you did not get an invitation, it means that the Office does not have your e-mail address! Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to sign up for the appropriate liturgy workshops on June 2, 9 16 & 23. This workshop is OBLIGATORY for all new liturgical ministers; it is an open invitation to all others. We have some important things to discuss (including some small changes to how we do the Mass), so all are urged to attend.
- The Pastoral Council met on Thursday, May 9. The minutes are published in this weeks bulletin (link) and will be repeated in the blog.
The online parish bulletin and message board of Nativity of Our Lady Catholic Church, Darien, Georgia, USA